Search this blog for quick access to specific information.

Looking for something on this blog? Did this offer credit? Do I need to send more info to get my Bucks/Points? Search out an offer here.

Friday, October 7, 2011

Offers that Worked for me -iRazoo :)

Well I was close to a Gift Card for iRazoo, and decided to see what was going on throughout the offer walls, and I completed the following:


If you haven't joined iRazoo yet, click here and sign up!

Supersonic:

Install the Urban Thrill Facebook app and earn iRazoo Points! for 208iP's

SuperRewards:


The Biggest Game in Town Zynga Poker is the best online poker game for learning to play. Play now! -For 81iP's

Auto insurance dealsCompare and save on auto insurance! Get free quotes here. -for 135iP's

Save hundreds a year on your insuranceSaving money is easy. Select the insurance type and state to begin. - for 99iP's

Play Airport City -for 6iP's

New from Zynga: CityVille -for 63iP's

Do You have the Skillz? -for 54iP's
Play Extreme Makeover! -for 6iP's

Play Baby & Me -for 6iP's

Play Resort World On Facebook! -for 6iP's


Please remember that you can shop around the different sites for the best paying. I used iRazoo cause I was super close to a gift card and wanted to order it :)

Have a great day!

Please keep tuning in I'm working on a re-design and re-launch of MyDailySwag, hopefully before the New Year. I recently picked up a job it's only 1 day a week from home, but anyone who has kids knows how demanding they are! My son doesn't stop for 5 minutes, he doesn't play with anything long, and he's not a huge fan of the television. I so wish he would sit and watch for a 1/2 hour that would be like heaven! Even sick this week he's running around like a mad man. So I've pushed the re-launch to the new year hopefully I can have it finished by then.

2 comments:

  1. Will I get something special if I sign under your referral at iRazoo?
    I'm already trying to get gifts for Christmas from Gifthulk and Swagbucks and want to try iRazoo also.
    Can you tell how fast can I earn at iRazoo?
    For now the fastest one is Gifthulk(already got $10 PayPal there) and Swagbucks is more like a turtle-speed earning :) How fast is iRazoo compared to those?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally missed some comments last month and I've not been as active with the actual blog, working on other things...

    Irazoo is probably slower the Swagbucks, I actually find SwagBucks to be the fastest to earn on of the 3 I use.

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews