Search this blog for quick access to specific information.

Looking for something on this blog? Did this offer credit? Do I need to send more info to get my Bucks/Points? Search out an offer here.

Friday, October 14, 2011

We're NOT moving

Okay People... Get ready Cause We're about to move! We're moving from blogger to Wordpress! Yes, yes, more functionality more control more places to put cool stuff! Are ya excited?!?! Well I am!


So if we're down for a bit you understand why.
I'm trying to give you and me more offerings all the promises I've been
making I'm hopin will come to fruition.


fingers crossed!!

Cancel that... all the work I just did to find out they wanna charge me! No Thanks!! I'll stick to the crappy free system I have :(


Sorry you guys/gals

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews