Search this blog for quick access to specific information.

Looking for something on this blog? Did this offer credit? Do I need to send more info to get my Bucks/Points? Search out an offer here.

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Good Morning!

Just want to give a quick run down of some info for everyone today.

1st: FedEx is giving away 30,000 $25 AMEX giftcards as part of the Small Business Saturday Promotion.
To get in on the giveaway you first need to "like" the facebook page, then at 1pm EST you'll be able to try for a chance at sign up. Remember be early or you may not get your shot. I've been apart of numerous giveaways similar to this on other pages (Bounty $5 coupon, etc.) and sometimes the pages don't load. You may not get it but at least the opportunity is there.

2. There's a couple of really good Coupons on Coupons.com and SmartSource. For my Swaggers, and Inbox Dollar users, print your Coupons.com coupons from their respective websites for greater savings. For everyone else just click the links on the right! Notably the $1.25 on 3 select Kraft items, I foresee these giving us some free or super cheap products. I've already seen reports of buying boxes of Jell-o for $0.08 with this coupon at Walmart, i'll hold mine for a cream cheese, or Bakers Chocolate Sale!

3. I do have my CVS and Walmart Trips to post, but I'm still typing those up.

4. If you haven't joined SuperPoints yet here's an invite token for the first one to click and sign up.

5. I wanted to apologize to everyone for not posting any code alerts for SwagBucks yesterday, but I was out shopping, then Trick or Treating with my little demon child, although he was posing as Mickey Mouse yesterday, however he refused to wear his ears!

6. There's only 8 more day's till the 1st anniversary of My Daily Swag! I really think we've come a long way and have grown so much. Maybe not in fan base but

I plan to be home for a majority of the day, and plan on displaying my shopping trips along with what coupons I used, where I got them, and all that good stuff. (please keep in mind store prices do vary region to region and mine are typically higher then most) Don't worry I plan on working on some offers today as well, just having a hard time deciding where... hmmm what sites/offerwalls do you want to see this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews