Search this blog for quick access to specific information.

Looking for something on this blog? Did this offer credit? Do I need to send more info to get my Bucks/Points? Search out an offer here.

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

My Walmart and CVS trips

First I want to say that I did want to have this up on Sunday after shopping, however I never made it to CVS on Sunday, I do however typically go on a Monday morning. As for Walmart that's often a rarity for me, unless there's a Super Hot deal I can't miss. And there was!

Here's how the Walmart deal looked:



I bought a total of 6 Oral-B CrossAction rechargeable power Toothbrushes priced at $12.87 each
I used 6 $10 of Oral-B Vitality or OTHER Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush from the special 10/16 P&G insert. I paid $ a total of $18.42 for all of them after coupons and tax. (please note this was done in 2 transactions my sister in law bought 3 and I bought 3 but kept 6 lol ) These coupons state limit 4 per customer, per transaction, per day.

Here's how the CVS deal looked:





Transaction 1:
2 Pantene shampoo/conditioner $3.49 each
1 Olay Renerist Night Cream $20.99
4 Cover Girl Blush $6.49 each BOGO 1/2 off
1 Covergirl Lip Perfection lipstick $7.99
1 Gatorade $1.99
1 Illy coffee drink $2.00 (not pictured)

SubTotal: $59.41

Coupons Used:
$5 off $20 CVS Facial coupon (printed from the CVS coupon machine usually located near the entrance)
$4 off $20 CVS E-mail coupon (print or send to card)
$2.49 off CVS coupon for a free Illy coffee (0.49 overage)
2- $8/2 Cover Girl Face (P&G 10/2) exp. 10/31
1- $3/2 Pantene (9/25 RP) exp. 10/31
1- $3/1 Olay  (P&G 10/2) exp 10/31
1- Free up to $7.50 Cover Girl Lip Perfection when you buy Olay regenertist (10/31 P&G) exp. 11/30

Paid: $ 18.42 Received an ECB print out for a free $10 Gift Card

Transaction 2:
1 Skittles $1.19 (killed me on halloween but that's what happens when you bring your 2 year old with you)
1 Charmin Basic 12 Roll Toilet Paper $5.44

SubTotal: 6.67

Coupons used:
1- $2/1 Charmin Toilet Paper received from a facebook coupon giveaway a while back)
paid $4.67 and Received another ECB print out for a free $10 Gift Card

Total Out Of Pocket expense: $25.09 got back $20 in Gift Cards. so $5.09 for every thing after GC's!

I purchased both gift cards at the same time and snagged a $10 AMEX card and a $10 CVS store card.


All of these items except for the Skittles, Gatorade and coffee are part of the spend $30 get a $10 gift card.

Starting this weekend I'll be mapping out my shopping trip for CVS that I'll be taking on Monday's!
*Weather permitting may get moved to another day if it's bad weather here walking with my son in rain, snow, or freezing temperatures is a no-no lol!

Hopefully everyone has been buying their newspapers if you decided to start shopping with me. Remember you may not have ALL the coupons needed every week when you first start but you WILL get there!

I hope you enjoyed my shopping trips :)

1 comment:

  1. WOW what great deals!! Please post more about things like this.. i see an extreme couponer on the rise! lol ;P

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews