Search this blog for quick access to specific information.

Looking for something on this blog? Did this offer credit? Do I need to send more info to get my Bucks/Points? Search out an offer here.

Friday, January 20, 2012

Mega SwagBucks Day! -Oh My!

I haven't had a Real Mega win in a while Hopefully Today will be my day, I certainly could use it!

If you get a mega win come and share it with us on the Facebook page photo's are always welcome!

My Daily Swag may seem almost absent lately and I want to take a minute to apologize for that. There's been lot's going on here and I'm trying to get all the kinks worked out.

For Now though I wanted to get this post out there for you guys and here's whats going on Next week at SwagBucks!


Get your pom-poms ready, folks, because starting on Monday Swagbucks is holding Spirit Week! Every day next week they will be celebrating a different holiday. Each day will be filled with fun, activities, and surprises. They'll be announcing every holiday the evening before in our Swagbucks blog. Make sure you keep track of each day's Swag Codes, as you will need them at the end of the week in order to earn a big, juicy reward. It's the most fun you can have getting your reward points for free stuff!

I don't have any other information at this time but this looks like it's going to be a great week at SwagBucks!


~ Loretta!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews